Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Your Own Company For Company

I am not talking about a company that you can own or work for, I am talking about your own self.
Your own company.
Being by yourself.
Now, if you look around, society has seemed to deem it odd if you don’t have enough friends or if you don’t go out enough. They have even gone to the lengths to call those people “Introverts”. By giving these people that label, it would seem as if it was an insult. However, that is not the case. An introvert is a shy and reticent person. So in a nutshell, they prefer their own company than that of others. Is there anything wrong with that?
Absolutely not.
Then why have we deemed it such a bad thing? Why can we not just go out alone without receiving odd stares or glances? Personally, I can only take so much of the human race before I feel like I’m going to kill someone! So I find that some alone time is much needed and frankly, it is quite relaxing. I find that if I surround myself with too many people, I become lost in the crowd. It’s hard to be in a group. Now I am not saying to avoid all group contact all together; no. All I am saying is that both cases can be good for your sanity in equally portioned doses. Maybe one week you are totally social, talking to everyone and having a great time! But then you kind of get sick of those people, so the next week you kind of lay low and spend time with yourself. Or, if you never like to be completely alone, you can hang with one or two of your closer friends. There is never a wrong way to hang out. Hell, if you are a total social butterfly and never tire of being around people, good for you! Keep on doing what you love to do! If you prefer being alone most of the time, that’s awesome. Keep on doing that! I am not trying to say that you HAVE to be social or that you HAVE to spend time with yourself; I am just trying to show people that is doesn't matter how often you hang with people, as long as you are happy with where you are now, you should not feel bad about how often you go out.
Now, I wish all of you a grand day.

Blog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment