Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Blank Mind

Have you ever sat down, fully intending to create something, and poof!
Nothing.
Not a single idea is coming to your mind. No moment of enlightenment to give you an extremely creative idea that you can create and call your own.
Your mind is completely and utterly blank.
This is my struggle right now.
My mind is not wanting to ponder things at the moment.
No creative thought is getting produced within the pink flesh of my brain.
My mind is completely and utterly blank.
It is almost a feeling of helplessness.
Despair.
Your mind, which can create the craziest scenarios as to why your crush isn’t texting you back, cannot come up with one single topic to talk about.
It is almost comical to think about.
I can already tell, as so can you, that this blog post is going to be an extremely short one.
Actually, right now I am really just typing down what comes to my mind. (Which is dangerous for both of us)
So I shall call this one good. Unfortunately I have nothing more to say. (Or at least I can’t think of anything else to say.)
So I bid thee a great week!
And I shall see you all, whoever you are, next time!

~Blog On~

No comments:

Post a Comment